Practice & Finance Manager
PRACTICE & FINANCE MANAGER – LONDON BASED
Systech Solicitors Limited is an ABS International Law Firm, operating from the UK.
For more details, visit: www.systech-solicitors.com.
This is an opportunity for a driven Practice Manager with solid experience in legal finance to join our owner/managed firm at its London Bridge Head Office. A challenging role requiring expertise in all aspects of legal practice management, the successful Practice Manager will support our team of lawyers in a broad range of tasks. The Practice Manager will be a qualified accountant, with the ability to manage the accounting function to include preparing management accounts and ensuring compliance with the SAR and money-laundering regulations. Additional duties will encompass credit control and marketing (including website and social media accounts management).
A hands-on role offering the full scope of practice management duties and competitive remuneration.
Please contact Anne Virnig with a copy of your CV for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be a Practice Manager with at least 4 years’ solid experience gained within a well-regarded law firm.
- You will be qualified with ACCA, AAT memberships.
- You will be IT literate – knowledge of SUN, Time@Work and IRIS Business Software, an advantage.
- Experienced, to Identify relevant legislation that applies to the law firm and its personnel, ensuring compliance through implementing relevant procedures and drafting appropriate documentation.
- A comprehensive knowledge or dealing with the SRA on all day-to-day compliance issues.
- A good working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules is essential for the position.
- You will have prior experience in dealing with international issues and conflict management/compliance.
- You will have experience in managing Consultants, Independent Contractors and Employees in a legal firm.
- You will have experience in dealing with all aspects of PI Insurance, including updating renewal proposals, notifying potential claims and dealing with claims in accordance with SRA regulations.
Success will be reliant on:
- At least two references from most recent employers.
- Satisfactory CRB check.