Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Highly regarded, Legal 500 firm seeks experienced clinical negligence solicitor. This is a brilliant opportunity to work in an established and supportive team, whilst dealing with excellent quality work. The role would see you handling a varied caseload of defendant matters, including oncology, plastic surgery and paediatrics, so would be best suited to candidates with at least 4 years PQE.
- Handling a broad defendant clinical negligence caseload, that will include oncology, paediatrics, plastic surgery and cerebral palsy.
- Day to day, the role will see you drafting pleadings and witness statements, conducting negotiations, acting as primary contact, as well as advising junior fee earners.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years PQE, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants, and those who fall outside of this range are also encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong background in running clinical negligence cases.
- Experience gained within an NHSLA or MDU panel firm would be advantageous.
- Highly reputable firm, that deals with very good quality clinical negligence work.
- Very well located offices, close to good transport links.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this clinical negligence role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly