Company: Pearse Trust is Ireland’s leading independent advisor on corporate and trust structures.
Established in Dublin in 1984, we have a network of offices located in Ireland, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada and New Zealand. We have specialist expertise in multi-jurisdictional corporate formation, trust creation and tax planning, and offer the opportunity to develop careers in these specialist areas.
We are currently recruiting a Solicitor to work in our London office which is based in London WC2A 1AL.
Job Title: Solicitor
The successful candidate will work as an integral member of the Legal and Trusts team, focusing on ensuring that in-house legal affairs and the legal affairs of a range of corporate clients are appropriately managed.
- Advising on UK company and trust law.
- Drafting/reviewing of legal agreements/documentation.
- Assisting with maintaining and growing the technical knowledge of the Legal and Trusts team.
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE preferably within a commercial sphere and who trained at a leading law firm.
- Knowledge of trusts would be an advantage.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team and with our clients.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
Please note that Pearse Trust will only accept applications directly from the applicant, and not from recruitment agencies.