Employment solicitor (3+ years' PQE)
Employment solicitor (3+ years’ PQE)
My client is an award-winning, Legal 500 ranked, exceptionally reputable law firm, based in Chester.
The leading Employment team are seeking an experienced solicitor (3+ years’ PQE) solicitor, to join their well-renowned team. The firm prides itself on its culture and providing lawyers with a positive, collegiate working environment as well as offering genuine scope for progression, with previous solicitors being promoted to Associate and Partner.
Job title: Employment solicitor
Salary: Very Competitive (based on experience)
Previous Experience: 3-5 years’ PQE
The employment team boasts expertise in the Chester market, with a formidable national reputation, covering an array of matters, including: disputes, redundancy, restructuring, trade unions, TUPE and business transfers.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- be an experienced solicitor, with a wealth of employment experience which may have been amassed within a leading national or highly regarded firm;
- share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care;
- strive to work in a forward-thinking, supportive and genial atmosphere;
- demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach; and
- my client is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range who possess the requisite experience.
How to get in touch:
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Vivek who specialises in recruiting within commercial and private client legal disciplines at SJC Legal, across Chester and the North of England.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, North East and Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.