Simcocks is a well established legal practice on the Isle of Man and has a reputation for offering bespoke and innovative advice to business & private clients on local and international matters.
We are looking for a Corporate Solicitor to join our Commercial and Corporate team here at Simcocks. Reporting directly to the Directors, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of two years post-qualification experience
- Proven experience in lending and finance transactions together with general corporate & commercial work
- Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts either with a law firm or as part of an in-house legal team
- Experience working with a financial-services client base
The ideal candidate should have:
- A strong academic record
- A practical, common sense approach to delivering advice
- Excellent client service levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
The successful candidate will undertake a wide and interesting range of work servicing both our local and international client base.
You will be working with Advocates and Solicitors that are recognised as top advisers in their field and are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and Chambers Publications. We are therefore looking for an ambitious lawyer to further develop the team and support the directors.
The successful candidate can enjoy a competitive salary, benefits package, regular training and an excellent working environment. Simcocks promotes a wellbeing policy that encourages a positive work/ life balance.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and your salary requirements to:
Cathy Morley, HR Manager, Simcocks Advocates
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly