Civil Litigation Advocate
Simcocks is a well established legal practice on the Isle of Man and has a reputation for offering bespoke and innovative advice to business & private clients on local and international matters.
We are seeking a Civil Litigation Advocate to join our team at Simcocks.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in civil litigation
- Experience of appearing in court, and a wish to develop this aspect of their practice, both individually and as part of a team
- Some experience of cross jurisdictional and trust litigation would be helpful, in addition to contract and tort based claims.
Our team are looking for a highly talented and commercially aware advocate with a passion for providing high level advice. In particular you should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Be client-focused and be able to liaise with other professionals
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive team working approach
The successful candidate will undertake a wide and interesting range of work servicing both our local and international client base.
You will be working with Advocates that are recognised as top advisers in their field and are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and Chambers Publications. We are therefore looking for an ambitious advocate to further develop the team and support the directors.
Advocates with more experience are also welcome to apply.
The successful candidate can enjoy a competitive salary, benefits package, regular training and an excellent working environment. Simcocks promotes a wellbeing policy that encourages a positive work/ life balance.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and your salary requirements to: