Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
My client, a full service regional law firm which has numerous offices situated throughout the North West is currently in need of a Residential Conveyancing fee earner. The firm is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner who has a minimum of 12 months experience working within residential conveyancing.
- Handle a full caseload of both Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchase files from inception to completion;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client;
- Be responsible for your own caseload from start to completion; and
- Service existing clients to and exceptional standard.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience in a residential property role;
- Have experience in handling caseloads from opening of the file to completion;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have the ability to build strong client relationships; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package and the opportunity to receive a training contract.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Property Legal specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly