Company Commercial Solicitor
Be an ex-commuter!
Our client is a small but highly regarded practice based in the east of the county. Due to the retirement of a senior member of the firm they are looking for a solicitor with c5 years pqe, who would like to give up the daily grind of commuting and build a career in a very pleasant but busy firm. The successful candidate will have the support of a full time experienced secretary and the full backing of the partners.
Key expertise and experience will include:
• Sale & purchase of businesses. Including negotiation and drafting of business sale and purchase agreements.
• Company shares, equity sharing, management buy-outs. Spanning negotiation, issue sale and purchase of company shares/options. Drafting investment and shareholder agreements.
• Employment. Advice on employees’ contracts of employment, directors’ service agreements and consultancy agreements; disciplinary and grievance procedures; settlement agreements; management of HR issues.
• Finance. Security and loan documentation, finance leasing and bank guarantees.
• Company secretarial. Guidance on legislative issues including director duties and company formalities.
• Intellectual Property. Advice and documentation drafting regarding patents, trademark licences and agreements.
• Franchises. Acting for franchisees and franchisors.
Salary level would be dependent on experience but would include a bonus structure based on level of billing.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy, please contact Cathy Casey.
We endeavour to reply to all applications; however, due to the high amount of on-line applications received if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Casey Associates.