Corporate / Commercial Solicitor
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate/Commercial Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the successful, pro-active and forward thinking Company Commercial Department of a large local south coast firm. With a varied caseload, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved with a wide range of matters.
It is a post which would be suitable for a lawyer with a minimum of 2 years pqe dealing with both transactional and non-transactional work for businesses of all sizes, including commercial agreements, shareholder agreements, share sales and purchases and funding documents.
Additionally, some knowledge or experience of leasehold enfranchisement would be advantageous but full training can be given to the right person. Working with an experienced team, there is full support and guidance for career development.
- Good communication skills, able to exercise sound judgment with particular care for necessary detail
- Ability to establish and build on good Client relationships and take and action effectively detailed instructions
- Ability to work on a stand-alone basis/Ability to work in a team under pressure
- Ability to absorb information from people and documents swiftly and accurately
- Ability to provide clear and concise advice
- Good knowledge of IT skills and ability to use information technology as a tool for achieving goals efficiently
- An aptitude for developing and marketing the Department
The firm offer a competitive salary together with holiday and a pension scheme.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy, please contact Cathy Casey.
We endeavour to reply to all applications; however, due to the high amount of on-line applications received if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Casey Associates