Residential Conveyancing Paralegal - Lancashire
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a full service Lancashire law firm. Due to growth within the team, my client is currently looking for a residential conveyancing paralegal to join their busy south Lancashire office.
- Assist the fee earners with all aspects of the caseload from inception to completion;
- Ensure that all files managed by the fee earner are processed in a timely manner;
- Once trained, run sales files under the supervision of a senior;
- Handle the administrative work which includes dealing with post completion matters;
- Build strong relationships with the client when necessary; and
- Open and close files under the supervision of the case handler.
The Candidate skills
- Experienced in using a case management system;
- Experienced in assisting a senior with sale and purchase files;
- Exposure to opening and closing files;
- Minimum 12 months experience within residential property,
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill; and
- The ability to deliver high levels of client service..
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as all the training needed to succeed within the firm. There is a genuine route of progression within the firm.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.