Industrial Diease Solicitor
Industrial Disease Solicitor - An award winning Legal 500 firm with a national reputation is looking to recruit an established solicitor to join their Industrial Disease team on a temporary basis, working from either their Manchester or Liverpool based office. The role will see you focusing on Asbestos related cases, and ideally you will have a strong background handling asbestos matters, although candidates with a strong industrial disease background will also be considered. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a business that offers great client care, and high quality work.
- Broad ranging personal injury role, handling asbestos claims.
- Managing your own caseload of high value, litigated cases.
- Short term temporary role to start as soon as possible.
- You will need to be able to show relevant experience handling industrial disease matters, whether that be claimant or defendant.
- Experience focusing on asbestos claims would be highly advantageous.
- Strong communication and organisational skills are integral to the role.
- Available on very short notice.
- Excellent firm with an outstanding reputation.
- Very good quality work dealing with interesting and complex cases.
- Well located offices.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this industrial disease role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Industrial Diease Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly