Home working residential conveyancer
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a highly reputable firm based in the North West. My client is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner with the option of working from home 2 days per week. In addition my client offers flexible working hours and great benefits including a fantastic pension scheme, private health care and a cycle to work scheme.
- Once trained you will manage a caseload unsupervised from inception to completions;
- Handle a varied caseload that consists of sales and purchases or freehold and leasehold properties;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client; and
- Service existing clients to and exceptional standard.
- Possess a minimum of 1 years experience in a residential conveyancing role;
- Have experience in handling a caseload of sales and purchase from inception to completion;
- Possess excellent attention to detail;
- Have the ability to build strong client relationships; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal. Nathaniel is contactable on 07785465454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base..