Conveyancing Legal Assistant -Bolton
Conveyancing Legal Assistant - Bolton
My client, a well established leading regional law firm, is currently seeking to appoint an additional Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their Residential conveyancing team based in Bolton. The successful applicant will be working closely with both the Team Leader and Fee Earner and will have a genuine chance to develop and progress through the firm. My client offers flexible working hours and great benefits including a pension scheme, private health care and a cycle to work scheme.
- Assist the case managers with handling technical aspects of the conveyancing transaction;
- Ensure that all files managed by the fee earner are processed in a timely manner;
- Assist with the opening and closing of files under the supervision of a fee earner;
- Develop strong relationships with the client when necessary;
- Assist the fee earners with the caseload from start through to completion;and
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills
- A knowledge of relevant aspects of a conveyancing transaction;
- Experienced in opening and closing conveyacing transactions under supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner
- Well organised and excellent time management
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as all the training needed to succeed within the firm.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal. Nathaniel is available by email or mobile; 07785465454 and firstname.lastname@example.org .
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.