Employment Solicitor - NQ +
NQ TO 2PQE (IDEALLY)
UP TO £30,000 PLUS BENEFITS
My client Employment Department based at their Southampton office are looking for a permanent Employment Lawyer. This role would involve the following:
· New claimant advice enquiries
· Settlement Agreements
· Claimant litigation (mainly) with some advocacy at Preliminary Hearings stage only
· Support for Team Leader on Respondent work as necessary
· Non contentious advice to business clients (non POM)
· Marketing and social media activities
· Presentation skills for seminars and workshops
· Ability to work in a pressurised team environment
· Probably about to qualify in Sept or up to 2 years qualification although all suitable candidates will be considered
· Salary £28K – to £30K for the right candidate
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Tanya Coghill at Browns Legal Associates as directed.
Browns Legal Associates is handling a number of both Fee-Earning and Support vacancies. If you are looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please visit our website to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.