Private Client Fee-Earner
PRIVATE CLIENT FEE-EARNER
FULL OR PART TIME CONSIDERED
UP TO £40,000 (PRO RATA)
This role is within my clients Wills & Probate Department, a thriving team of two fee earners (one of which heads up the department) and full legal secretarial support. The position will be available following the imminent departure of a third fee earner.
The successful candidate would work alongside other team members within the department. The vacancy is for a fee earner who would report directly to the head of department. My client is a well established and reputable, Lexcel accredited firm in Basingstoke town centre with prestigious modern offices. The firm has a strong client base with a substantial amount of work coming in from repeat clients, client and other department referrals.
· Front line fee earning
· Actively a team player
· Wills and powers of attorney, administration of estates, trust creation and on-going advice, Court of Protection work
· Hands on proactive advice to clients
The Head of Department.
· Competitive salary for the right candidate, dependent upon experience and ability
· Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Parking
· Basingstoke Town Centre, modern open plan offices
· Experienced Fee Earner
· Ability to work in a team environment, contribute to service provided, and maintain the high reputation of my client in the local area
· Ability to take instructions and progress work promptly and efficiently, to a high standard with supervision when or if required
· Be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious
· Pro active not reactive attitude
· Ability to use all Microsoft applications, especially Word and Outlook and Excel as required
· Must provide evidence of CPD and any claims record (Professional Indemnity Insurance reported)
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Tanya Coghill at Browns Legal Associates as directed.
Browns Legal Associates is handling a variety of Fee-Earning opportunities. If you are looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please visit our website to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.