Senior Employment Lawyer
Rare opportunity for experienced Employment solicitor to make the move from Private Practice to a commercial environment within a Management Consultancy business.
This is an unusual position for an Employment lawyer to move out of private practice whilst retaining their practising certificate and continuing to undertake a broad range of employment law work for clients of an established Management Consultancy. This is a fee earning role with the ability to work independently but within a supportive team of experienced employment lawyers without the politics of private practice. The business is looking to recruit a Senior Employment Lawyer to join their busy team. The company is very well reputed and handles interesting and complex Employment matters, so is ideal if you're looking for top quality work. The company works with a wide range of businesses including public listed companies and household names and their employment team advise clients directly and also support operational consultants on matters arising from their assignments including relocations, collective redundancies, changing terms and conditions, TUPE and acquisitions. The Employment team handles a broad spectrum of Employment matters including contentious matters as well as conducting Tribunal advocacy. The role would be best suited to candidates with a strong background in Employment law gained in a commercial environment.
- Handling a broad range of Employment matters, which will include advising on routine matters, as well as more complex matters including due diligence, TUPE, and union issues.
- Representing clients at Employment tribunals.
- Building relations with existing clients, and developing new contacts and business.
- The position will involve travel throughout the UK.
- The role would be best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline on and candidates outside of this level with the relevant experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Able to deal with a wide range of employment matters with no supervision.
- Able to conduct your own advocacy.
- The successful candidate will come from a strong pedigree and academic background.
- Great salary.
- Fantastic quality work.
- Good working environment.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this In-House Employment role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.