In-House Commercial Lawyer
In-House Commercial Lawyer - An international services organisation with a financial element is currently seeking a commercially astute lawyer on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a brilliant opportunity to deal with a broad range of work that would see you handling a variety of contracts, as well as corporate and company secretarial matters. The role would be best suited to candidates with strong commercial backgrounds able to hit the ground running.
- Varied commercial role that will see you drafting and negotiating contracts, as well as dealing with supplier and service agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and company secretarial matters.
- Providing legal advice across the business, and becoming involved with a broad range of areas across the business.
- Ongoing temporary position to start as soon as possible.
- Ideally candidates will have at least 5 years PQE although candidates with equivalent experience should also apply.
- Experience dealing with a diverse range of commercial matters would be advantageous, as would an understanding of financial matters.
- Ideally you will have a commercial approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Interesting and complex work.
- Ongoing temporary role.
How To Apply If you would to apply for this in-house commercial role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.