Legal Counsel - A fantastic position for a junior legal counsel has arisen within an award winning business with a fantastic work culture. The role would see you joining a telecoms organisation with an excellent reputation, and dealing with very good quality work. This legal counsel position would suit candidates with 1 - 4 years PQE, with salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000.
- Legal counsel role that would see you drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial agreements.
- Working in the telecoms industry.
- Permanent position in an established team.
- Ideally between 1 - 4 years PQE although this has been given as an approximate guide and candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Broad commercial contracts experience with the ability to advise on and draft commercial contracts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salary up to £50,000.
- Award winning company.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this legal counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.