Commercial Property and Residential Property Solicitor
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Solicitor to join this long established and highly regarded practice in Oxfordshire to handle a high calibre commercial property and residential conveyancing caseload.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Being part of one of the oldest practices in Oxfordshire and being an integral member of this traditional, 'family feel' firm
- Handling a broad range of both commercial property and residential conveyancing matters on behalf of an established client base
- Working with a degree of autonomy because, as number two to Head of Department, you will be responsible for your own caseload
- The variety of working out of two Oxfordshire offices, depending on the bias of your caseload at any given time
- Being a keen business developer and, although you are not expected to have a client following, you will be involved in marketing activities and business development events
- The opportunity to develop your career, with ongoing training and support as required
- Competitive remuneration package plus excellent working conditions
- Being based in enviable locations.
The role would suit an enthusiastic property solicitor who ideally has both commercial property and residential property experience and is able to work predominantly unsupervised. It is therefore envisaged that the successful applicant will have at least four years' PQE, however applications from more junior candidates with the relevant experience will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.