Are you an ambitious Employment Solicitor who would like to take over an existing caseload and further develop a flourishing department in Sidcup, Kent?
This firm has a rich heritage dating back to the 1850s, combining a tradition of legal excellence with a modern friendly approach. You will find a dynamic, forward thinking and progressive team culture where the firm invests heavily in nurturing talent demonstrated by this firms unheard of staff retention rate. Subsequently, all of the firms' partners are homegrown with many having trained at the firm initially.
This firm is looking for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join their flourishing office in Sidcup, Kent.
The Employment department is busy with a steady workflow and unmined potential from an existing customer base and caseload. The role will be working closely with the Head of Department and will involve advising a predominately corporate client base on a wide range of employment issues, both contentious and non-contentious. You will also have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of the Employment team.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least three years PQE (there is no upper limit and encourage even the most senior of candidates to apply)
- This role comes with excellent prospects of progression
- Dealing with a high quality of work
- Benefit from firm wide referral and networking processes
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience but is at market rate
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join this growing practice based in Sidcup, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation