Civil Litigation Solicitor
This boutique practice has a culture that is friendly, supportive, cohesive and dynamic. They continue to be the first choice for Lawyers looking to move out of the City to a firm that can offer much more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility but is not a compromise on the high quality of work.
The firm is seeking to recruit a new Civil Litigation Solicitor to join the office based in Hertfordshire.
The Litigation department consists of a team of 3; the firm is seeking a Solicitor to join the department. They deal with a broad range of work for SME, entrepreneurs, and National businesses. The varied of work will make for an interesting caseload; work will include, Breach of Contract, Consumer Protection, Neighbour disputes, Contentious Probate, Professional Negligence, Landlord and tenant, Employment / Compromise agreements
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor with at least two years (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- The firm can offer excellent prospects with a route for progression
- The firm believe through their existing network there is a fantastic opportunity to grow this area of the business, you will be at the forefront of this
- You should have good technical knowledge and the ability to deliver excellent client service
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of PQE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to join this well-known, growing firm in the Hertfordshire area.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.