Wills/Probate Solicitor - Greater Manchester
1 - 4 year PQE Private Client Solicitor required for well-established and reputable firm in Greater Manchester (North of the city).
The vacancy is due to organic growth of the department, and you will be picking up a varied caseload of private client files at a firm with good long-term prospects.
The successful applicant will be up to 4 years PQE with some experience in dealing with a range of private client matters including wills, probate/ estate administration, elderley client matters and powers of attorney. It's important that you are happy and keen to market the department further in the local community.
This will be a great opportunity to join a well-established and busy practice that has an excellent reputation.
It is envisaged that the salary bracket for this role will be up to £32,000.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence. 07525 660 386
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms in the North West. We help build the careers of Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Assistants across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For candidates we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)