In-house Litigation Lawyer
In-House Litigation Lawyer - A brilliant opportunity, working with a market leading leisure group, has arisen for a junior litigation lawyer. The role will see you working in their Cheshire based office, dealing with a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious work. This is a long term fixed term contract, starting in October 2017, and is a fantastic chance to enhance your experience, working in-house within a global company. The role would be best suited to candidates with around 1 - 4 years PQE who can pick up a variety of legal work, able to take a commercial approach to legal queries.
- In-House role that will see you handling commercial litigation matters across the group, including PI.
- Liaising with the insurance claims team.
- Dealing with some non-contentious matters too.
- 12 month fixed term contract to start in October 2017.
- Candidates with at 1 - 4 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should apply.
- Strong background handling a range of Commercial contracts, including both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Available from October.
- Well reputed organisation working in an interesting sector.
- Fantastic opportunity to handle a varied role within a growing and acquisitive group.
How To Apply If you would to apply for this in-house litigation role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.