Residential Conveyancer - A well respected local firm based south of Liverpool, is looking to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer to join them on an ongoing temporary basis whilst the firm recruits permanently. The position is to start on short notice, making it ideal for those looking to start quickly, and is a brilliant chance to work in a very friendly team that gives good client care. The firm is looking to pay £25 - £30 per hour, and is looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.
- Broad ranging role, managing a mixed caseload of residential conveyancing matters.
- Caseload will include sales, purchases, freehold and leasehold matters, mortgages and shared ownership from initial instruction through to completion.
- Ongoing temporary position to start as soon as possible.
- Potential for permanency.
- Experienced solicitor or legal executive with a strong background dealing with a range of residential conveyancing matters including leasehold, shared ownership and sales and purchases.
- Strong organisational skills and good time management are required.
- Best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Available on short notice.
- Temporary position starting quickly.
- Dealing with good quality work in a friendly firm.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this residential conveyancing role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.kelly@Saccomann.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.