Employment Lawyer (NQ-2 years PQE)
Are you a newly qualified Solicitor looking to specialise in Employment law, or an experienced Employment Lawyer with up to 2 years PQE?
This stand-out, leading law firm in the area have been providing their legal services for over 160 years. They have a real heritage and are well regarded locally. Today, they employ over 100 people over three offices across Hampshire. They are a progressive firm and pride themselves on customer satisfaction which sits at an impressive 97% who said they will be using them again if they ever needed. They have extensive experience within the firm, meaning there are people to bounce off and learn from as you're in the early stages of your career.
This firm is seeking a new Solicitor to join their successful office in Southampton.
The successful candidate will see to the following duties:
- New claimant advice enquiries
- Settlement Agreements
- Claimant litigation (mainly) with some advocacy at Preliminary Hearings stage only
- Support for Team Leader on Respondent work as necessary
- Non contentious advice to business clients (non POM)
- Marketing and social media activities
- Presentation skills for seminars and workshops
- Ability to work in a pressurised team environment
- Probably about to qualify in Sept or up to 2 years qualification although, all suitable candidates would be considered
- Salary £28K - to £30K for the right candidate
This role would be an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Solicitor to start their career, or for an experienced Employment Solicitor with up to 2 years PQE to make their mark in a firm that provides clear paths to progression.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!