Are you a Partner/Associate level Family Lawyer? Interested in an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Legal 500 firm on the South Coast?
This top firm has recently had a successful merger with another leading firm, meaning there is an incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of a bigger picture. They are an already large and innovative firm based in the South of England with a network of successful people. They provide services to individual clients, entrepreneurs, SMEs and corporate organisations across a range of matters. They have a very good reputation built from their client service. Now, at this time of expansion there is a brilliant chance to join a firm that values their staff and really encourages development of their staff and progression from within. The offices are in line with the branding and ethos, they are modern and open plan so that everyone is able to work as a team as there is such a friendly culture at the firm, this is really important to them.
They are looking for a Partner/Associate level Family Lawyer to join their office in Southampton, Hampshire.
Coffin Mew's leading family team helps private individuals on all issues in connection with the breakdown of relationships, as well as other family law matters, such as pre-nuptial agreements and co-habitee agreements.
You will be…
- Highly motivated and committed to leading the continued growth of the Team
- You will have an excellent background in all aspects of family law including all areas of financial remedies open to clients on divorce, Children Act applications, pre-nuptial agreements and co habitation disputes
- You will have a sound understanding of ADR practices and ideally be a Mediator and/or Collaborative Family Lawyer.
- You will have a strong work ethic, be used to working with mid to high net worth clients and have a commercial, client focused approach to the delivery of exemplary service.
- Previous experience of leading a team, effective communication skills both verbal and written and an ability to work well under pressure are essential for this role.
- You will also have a proven record of accomplishment for business development activities, securing new business and for exploring cross referral opportunities within the Firm, as well as developing relationships with other teams in the Firm and with external referrers. You will also be able to demonstrate your past client interaction and identifying of new business opportunities.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to progress their already successful career and enjoy a fresh challenge within a growing fast paced term.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.