Private Wealth Solicitor/Partner- Cambridge
Senior Private Wealth Solicitor/Partner - Cambridge
- Modern and innovative Legal 500 and chambers listed firm.
- Solicitors with a mimimum of 5 Years PQE in dealing with high value private client work at city, national or leading regional practices encouraged to apply.
- Caseload of high net worth matters mainly focusing on the wealth management side of things such tax and estate planning on behalf of financially wealthy clients. You will work on behalf of both national and internationally based clients
- The firm is open to considering both senior associate and partner level candidates. So this could be the perfect opportunity for those looking to make the step up to a senior position or continue their career withn one of the best firms in Cambridgeshire
- Experience of managing a team would be beneficial. As well as the fee earning side of things you will be responsible for a mentoring and supervising some of the more junior members of the team (private client team in Cambridge is currently made up of 5 people) and you will become a key player in the development of the department.
- The salary for this role would be based on experience and will be part of a comprehensive benefits package.
- This role represents an opportunity to work within one of the most modern, innovative and forward thinking firms in the country where you will able to progress your career working as part of an ambitious firm that has exciting plans for the future and continues to grow.
- The role may be of interest to solicitors currently at partner level within their current firm but looking to move on and who would be interested in dealing with private wealth matters or alternatively those with the relevant experience looking to make the step up to a senior level position.
May be of interest to those currently working in larger practices in places like London but looking to move out of working in the city but want to continue working on top quality high value work.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role or get in touch with Greg at QED legal for further details.