Legal Secretary Opportunity - Somerset
Venn Group is recruiting on behalf of a regionally-leading ‘Top 200' Private Practice firm with a strong South West presence. The firm is searching for a temporary legal secretary, with the potential for a permanent position, to join their busy Somerset office.
The day to day duties will include:
- Audio typing and drafting of legal documents within Family Law
- Acting as personal assistant to a partner
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties
The successful candidate must:
- Have strong experience within Family Law
- Have the ability to audio type
A particularly desirable candidate would:
- Be versatile and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
This position will be available immediately on an on-going basis while the firm recruits a permanent secretary. The firm would be open to permanently hiring a particularly impressive candidate if the placement goes well.
The role will offer competitive rates of pay, dependant on the candidate's experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail or know of someone that would be interested, please contact Chris Jenkinson or Ellie Thornhill on 0117 930 8760 or e-mail an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.