Private Client Solicitor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor looking for a step-up regarding progression. This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 50 years; they were one of the first law firms to open in Milton Keynes. They now stand at 50 staff, and you will find a real family feel running throughout the practice, a large proportion of staff have been at first for over ten years. You will find a working environment which is progressive, supportive and commercially focussed. They have a strong management team and are very profitable and have recently undergone a period of growth.
The firm is seeking to hire a Senior Private Client Solicitor into their Milton Keynes, City centre office.
The department currently consists of a team of 7; it is the busiest department within the firm. Unusually the firm mainly deals with commercial services, but the private client has always been a real strength of the practice. There are two Equity Partners, with one about to retire. This role would be to bridge the gap between the Partner and the more junior fee earners. For this reason, the role has excellent prospects of Partnership as at times you will be the most senior member of the Private Client department.
The department has a very impressive wills cabinet. You will deal with a wide range of work which will be high-quality and will include; Wills, Probates, Court of protection, Lasting powers of attorney, Estates, and Trusts.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of the amount of experience)
- You will be able to work with minimal supervision
- You should work well within a team and have strong communication skills
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, including Partnership
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your background, in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this highly-regarded, long-established firm based in the City centre of Milton Keynes.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.