Legal Counsel - Commercially aware in-house solicitor required to work within National technology organisation. Ideally from a technology background, you will have fantastic drafting and negotiating capabilities, confident dealing with high value contracts. You will be joining the company on an ongoing temporary basis, and the role is an ideal opportunity to join a sizeable in-house team offering excellent support and a great working environment.
- Providing legal advice to managers on a wide variety of issues to minimise risk.
- Drafting and negating with suppliers, partners and major customers.
- Frequently handling bespoke, high value contracts involving the creation of complex original documents.
- Ongoing temporary role, with the business extra busy and needing extra resource.
- Ideally you will have between at least 5 years PQE, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should still apply, especially those with experience of drafting and negotiating large contracts autonomously.
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills.
- Technology background would be of benefit.
- Excellent quality work and a great working environment.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this legal counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.mckee@Saccomann.com Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.