Plot Sales Paralegal
Plot Sales Paralegal - A well-known, leading firm based near Birmingham is looking to recruit a conveyancing executive to join them on a long term fixed term contract. This is a brilliant opportunity to work within an established team that is highly esteemed, and known for dealing with good quality work. Day to day, you will be assisting with plot sales and purchases, working closely with a senior fee earner. The role is ideal if you are looking to build up your experience in a good quality firm, and would be an excellent name to add to any CV. The firm is looking to pay £18,000 - £22,000, and would prefer candidates able to start on short notice.
- Assisting a senior fee earner with plot sales matters, working within a busy and well established team.
- Managing your own caseload made up of plot sales and purchases matters.
- Liaising with clients to keep them updated.
- Open to a range of experience levels, although you will need to show good conveyancing experience, and familiarity with plot sales matters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available on short notice.
- Very good quality firm.
- Excellent role to build up your experience as you will be working closely with a senior fee earner.
- Long term fixed term contract.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this residential conveyancing role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.kelly@SaccoMann.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.