This Top 50 firm is a leading International practice with over 20 offices Globally, with a strong presence across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The firm has won an abundance of awards in recent years, for their culture, Corporate, Finance and IP practices. The firm has grown significantly in recent years; the Bristol office is growing by at least 15% a year, they are set to expand further moving into new premises within the next 24 months. Despite this firm being a major City practice, you will find the Bristol office has a different, more relaxed culture where work-life balance is a benefit enjoyed by staff. With their continued growth, there are very good prospects at the firm for the right candidates to progress. The Bristol office has attracted many heavy hitting Partners out of City looking to continue dealing with London based work, but seeking to move away from the commute and longer hours associated with the City.
The firm is seeking to hire a Restructuring Lawyer to join their Bristol City Centre office.
The distressed debt, restructuring and insolvency practice is highlighted in Chambers and ranked highly in the Legal 500. You will solely deal with London work; the work will be very high-quality and will be broader than you would find in the London office. You will deal with all aspects of rescues and re-constructions. You will work with major banks, insolvency practitioners, debtors, and creditors.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- You will be a Restructuring Lawyer with at least two years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You will deal exclusively with London work
- This team is fast-growing and currently thriving
- You will have good technical knowledge
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE, plus a very lucrative bonus structure where last year their top performing associate took home £55k in bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Restructuring Lawyer to join this Top 50, Global law firm based in Bristol.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.