Commercial Litigation Solicitor
You will be handling a mixed case-load of Litigation matters that may include, property and land related disputes, commercial disputes, employment and contested probate. The firm has a large existing case-load and you should expect lots of client exposure and working toward managing your own case-load quickly.
Required Skills and Responsibilities;
- Broad range of Commercial Litigation experience
- Sound knowledge of both Residential and Commercial Property Disputes legal area.
- Experience in engaging with firm marketing initiatives and business development.
- Experience in mentoring Junior Solicitors and Legal Assistants.
- Ideally be between 0-2 years PQE, although this is only a guideline
- Be a team player
- Be a highly driven individual with the ambition to work towards building a solid client list of your own.
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.