Locum Childcare Solicitor
The legal specialist team at Venn Group are recruiting for a new role based in the East Midlands. This position is for a Locum Childcare Solicitor and is offered on an on-going basis for a term of 3- 6 months. The client is also able to offer flexible working arrangements to include extensive opportunities for homeworking.
Applications are welcomed from qualified Solicitors, Barristers or Legal Executives who have experience working for a Local Authority.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with a wide range of Childcare Law matters and advising the client department as required
- Drafting applications for issue at court
- Handling a large and busy caseload of care cases and pre-proceedings files
- Undertaking advocacy, including at directions hearings, contested interim hearings and contested final hearings
- Regularly attending case conferences, legal planning meetings and safeguarding meetings
- Dealing with complex and serious care matters
- Appearing in court regularly at the Family Proceedings Court and County Court
An hourly rate up to £30 - 40 per hour can be expected for this role however this will be dependant upon experience.
For further information, please contact Hannah Potts or Rebecca Breen on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.