Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - Sacco Mann is currently working with a well-known regional firm that is looking to recruit a Commercial Property solicitor to join them on an ongoing temporary basis. The role is ideal if you're looking to handle good quality commercial property work whilst working within a supportive and friendly team, and as the firm has had an influx of work, the position could last some time. Ideally, you will be available on short notice.
- Managing a broad range of commercial property matters, including acquisitions and disposals, lease work, some development work although this isn't essential, and landlord and tenant matters.
- Ongoing temporary role to start ASAP.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years PQE however this has been given as a guideline and candidates with equivalent experience will happily be considered.
- Key to the role will be the ability to build excellent client relationships, commerciality and very good IT skills.
- Fantastic quality work, within a highly regarded firm.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this commercial property role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other family opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.