Our client is hugely successful in offering multi-channel marketing services to leading retail brands, helping their clients to grow faster and be more profitable and ultimately successful. They too are passionate about their own growth. They believe their people are the truest reflection of their business and they are home to a variety of the most smartest and friendliest people in the industry.
Located in London Bridge they are a short walk from all public transport.
As Legal Counsel, you will:
- Draft, review and negotiate all commercial contracts to include NDAs, supplier agreements, service agreements and data processing agreements.
- Help drive the business through efficient management of contract negotiations.
- Develop and implement procuedures for efficient contract management and administration.
- Be the first point of call for the business on all legal matters in question.
- Be comfortable advising the company independently and work with external counsel on specialist matters.
- Be confident in your ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper processes and procedures are in place to minimise operational, legal and financial risk.
- Asssist in drafting and maintenance of company policies, ensuring they are regularly updated and reflect regulatory and legislative developments.
Whilst support will always be available, it is essential you are well organised, self sufficient and work well autonomously.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- In-house experience of 6-18 months.
- NQ – 3 years PQE.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in review and drafting of commercial agreements, in particular supply of service agreements, amendments to contracts and NDAs.
- Proven negotiation experience.
- An ability to write clearly and concisely.
- An ability to research legal topics and make recommendations.
Are you someone who:
- Has a strong commercial acumen.
- Enjoys variety and being challenged daily.
- Is excited by the prospect of working in a spontaneous environment.
- Knows when to ask the right questions but resourceful at the same time.
- Is solutions focused.
- Is confident in your own abilities.
- Enjoys a role that is legal but offers additional experience commercially across the business.
- Is a strong communicator, has an opinion but graceful in articulating your opinions and solutions.
If you have a strong appetite to be challenged and work commercially and strategically across a business in a company whose continued growth is imminent, our client is motivated to speak with you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.