Residential Conveyancer (Conveyancing)
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a highly reputable regional firm that has a strong presence across the Lancashire region. My client is in need of a Residential Conveyancing Case Handler who has a minimum of 1 year experience within conveyancing.
- Manage your own case load from start to completion;
- Manage the sales and purchases for both freehold and leasehold properties;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service;
- Effectively manage enquiries that are raised on a sale or purchase; and
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills
- Good IT skills are a necessity;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- Able to effectively use a case management system;
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service;
- The ability to manage and complete your own caseloads;
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner; and
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment. On the job qualifications are an option for the right person.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.