Personal Injury Solicitor (Serious Injuries Team)
4 days left
- Contract type
Our client in Bristol have an exciting opportunity to join their serious injury team. The main objectives of the role are to profitably assist in the management of personal injury claims and to assist the Team Manager with the supervision, monitoring and development of Case Assistants.
• To develop a good working relationship with clients, their families, clinicians, social workers and other individuals involved in the client’s claim as well as with colleagues at the firm.
• Demonstrate a pro-active role in assisting with the progression of cases
• Demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Run cases of a modest MT value with limited supervision
• Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of personal injury liability (specifially brain injuries) and quantum issues in particular with regard to injuries of the utmost severity including fatalities, and willingness to keep up to date with legal developments
• Attendance at court with counsel and attending in conference with counsel independently of the principal solicitor
• Meet with clients, witnesses and counsel
• Prepare complex witness statements
• Attend accident locations, drafting full reports to include all relevant matters
• Collate schedules of special damages to include all relevant background information to calculate self-employed loss of earnings where applicable
• To achieve an individual income target
• Play an active role in the firm’s marketing
• Mentor and supervise case assistants
• Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with exposure to running MT personal injury claims with limited supervision and assisting a team with catastrophic injury claims.
• In depth knowledge of personal injury liability, specifically brain injuries, and a willingness to proactively develop technical expertise and keep up to date with legal developments.
• Excellent client care
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, telephone and face to face)
• Experience in face to face meetings with client’s
• Experience in instructing counsel at court and attending counsel in conference independently of a principal solicitor
• Good IT skills, previous experience of case management systems desirable
Contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL 02920 388100 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Personal Injury Solicitor (Serious Injuries Team)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly