Residential Development Lawyer
Ranked in the Top 100 this firm are different to many other City firms - they have a unique progressive culture and unlike other City firms it is common for people to stay with them for their entire careers. They offer candidates a clear structure with great prospects for career progression and have a fantastic bonus structure which allows you to significantly increase on your basic salary. The firm are multi-service and are continuously evolving and have a good blend of commerciality and creativity. The firm have 3 offices across the country and the Head Office is in London Bridge
The firm have an exciting new vacancy for a Residential Development Senior Associate to join their modern City of London office.
The firm are known for dealing with the highest quality work and the London office has 400 members of staff and they punch well above their weight. The firm really value work life balance and have a friendly, progressive and support team dynamic but handle a quality of work like that of much larger City firms.
The is one of four in the firm which specialise in legal services for residential developers of one sort or another, which overall comprises close to 50% of the firm's business. The team's clients include social housing associations and their trading subsidiaries and joint ventures, house builders, funders, local authorities and charities, undertaking site acquisition, large urban regeneration projects, joint ventures, residential and mixed use development and stock transfers involving a wide variety of challenging legal and contractual work. You will deal with a broad Residential Development caseload.
- You will be a Residential Development Lawyer with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit as to the amount of PQE)
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Experience of dealing with Housing Associations will be to advantage, but is not essential
- You should have a good technical knowledge
- It is essential that you have strong communication skills and the ability to build solid client relationships.
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package.
This role could prove to be a good stepping stone into a Top City firm.
Apply now for this exceptional Residential Development Lawyer opportunity, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.