Residential Property Lawyer
A forward thinking, modern and progressive law firm are looking for a Residential Property Lawyer to join their thriving office in Beckenham, Kent. The firm have traditional values on client care, value for money and quality of service. They are a friendly firm with excellent staff retention rates. They offer more in the way of work-life balance and are a very progressive firm.
The firm are looking to recruit a Residential Property Lawyer to join their Beckenham, Kent office.
You will work on a diverse range of Residential Property matters. This includes sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, sales arising through Probate, Joint Ownership and Deeds of Trust.
You will run your own caseload with a good level of support and be involved in marketing and networking to develop the department and solidify relationships with existing clients. You will be part of a small and friendly team in a local and established firm that has modern offices and a forward looking corporate philosophy.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer (applications from all levels of experience will be considered, including NQ)
- The ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
- This role comes with prospects of progression
- You will have excellent IT skills
- Salary of up to £45,000 with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Lawyer to join a reputable firm in Beckenham, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.