About the Role
Excellent opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a modern yet established and highly regarded Legal 500 firm law firm acting for all private family clients. Clients acted for include a wide range of professional and high net worth individuals.
Specifically in the area of family services, advice and support might include:
- Advising clients on divorce law, children, financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation. Seeking support from senior team members where necessary.
- Advising clients on cohabitation agreements and premarital agreements.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members where necessary.
- Conducting negotiations, having sought advice from senior team members.
- Preparation of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes with minimal supervision.
- Advocacy at appropriate court hearings.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
- Membership of Resolution or the Law Society's Family Law Panel is an advantage but is not essential.
- You will be passionate and enthusiastic about Family law with the ability to deliver high quality legal services on own initiative.
- Proven track record in delivering family work and a wide range of experience.
- Can demonstrate strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- There will be unlimited prospects for the right candidate who has the drive and passion to help develop the department.