Legal Counsel – Commercial/IT
1 day left
- Contract type
We are currently working with a global leader in IT software security, in their search for a well-rounded Commercial Lawyer on a 12 month maternity cover period.
Reporting into the UK Legal Director, the Lawyer will provide varying legal support for the EMEA region whilst working alongside the international sales team.
- Supporting sales and/or services negotiations for the organisation which include Software Licensing, Professional Services, Cloud Services, Managed Security Services and Cyber Security Services.
- Provide advice on licensing and hosted services matters and assist the business in structuring transactions
- Review, negotiation and drafting of various contractual documents, including end user software license agreements, software support agreements, professional services agreements, hosted service agreements and responses to proposals, service provider agreements, NDAs and other relevant commercial agreements.
- Supporting EMEA & Global Legal team members on ad hoc projects – as directed.
- UK qualified Solicitor or of a similar jurisdiction – strong academic background
- Likely to have upwards of 3-5 years’ experience gained in a corporate environment, either in a multinational company (preferable) or in private practice
- Good communication skills; capable of dealing with external customers and suppliers as well as internal customers
- Comfortable working with a ‘multi-site’ team based across EMEA
- Sound knowledge and experience in practical application of contract law
- Sound working knowledge of commercial, IT/IP law preferably gained in an international environment
- Experience in drafting & negotiation of contracts with end users, service providers and channel partners in IT industries
Anticipated start date - 1st September.
This is a superb opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer to join a world-leader in IT Security, in a varied and international role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Legal Counsel – Commercial/IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly