Corporate Commercial Solicitor
- Contract type
A stand out firm in Suffolk are recruiting a Corporate and Commercial Lawyer looking for high quality work in a firm with a family feel and flexibility and work-life balance being ingrained in their culture. This Legal 500 firm are well established in the area. They have much less of a corporate culture and are known for dealing with high quality work, often with HNW individuals.
The firm are seeking a Corporate and Commercial Lawyer to join their Suffolk office.
You will work on a varied role covering all aspects of Corporate and Commercial matters, including starting and managing a business, buying selling or restructuring a business, e-Commerce and Internet/IT Law and Intellectual Property.
There are excellent prospects of progression in this role making this a very good opportunity for the right candidate. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to expand a department and grow the presence in Suffolk.
- You will have at least 3 years PQE in Corporate and Commercial
- You will be strong in business development
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate and Commercial Lawyer to join this growing, quality Legal 500 firm in Suffolk.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly