3 days left
- Contract type
This "highly recommended" Legal 500 practice has a rich heritage dating back 25 years. They are ranked one of the top five publicly funded Criminal Defence firms in the UK and now one of the largest Criminal Practices in the UK. The firm have a friendly, dynamic, and forward-thinking culture. They invest heavily in their workforce and have fantastic retention's and subsequently, they have very little in the way of staff turnover.
The firm is seeking a Childcare Solicitor to join their Bedfordshire office.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established firm in Bedfordshire. The firm is looking to appoint a Childcare Solicitor/FCilex to join an existing team. You will have 2/3 years experience handing a Family legal aid caseload without supervision and either working towards or a member of the Children Panel. Advocacy experience up to final hearing essential and working knowledge of CCMS desirable.
- Managing a caseload of care proceedings and PLO cases, including complex cases, non-accidental injury cases and cases with an international dimension
- Providing client care and undertaking case management of the issued proceedings and PLO matters
- Providing legal advice to the client department at all levels
- Preparing s. 31 cases ready for issuing with the Court
- Liaising with other parties including solicitors and experts to progress cases
- Salary dependant on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Childcare Solicitor to join a flourishing Legal 500 firm in the Bedfordshire office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Childcare Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly