Technical Support Analyst
1 day left
- Contract type
A leading international Law Firm with an office in London is looking to recruit a Technical Support Analyst to support their 300+ staff. With a fantastic salary of £38,000-£40,000 on offer, my client is also offering a great benefits package including:
- Free permanent health and life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised staff cafe and interest-free season-ticket loans.
- Holiday entitlement is 28 days and opportunity for overtime
You will be responsible for meeting the needs of the firm's IT users including troubleshooting hardware & software as well as installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading PC hardware & mobile devices.
The majority of this support will be 1st and 2nd level support and you will effectively support and resolve queries escalated from the helpdesk. You should have strong analytical skills and a critical attention to detail.
- Familiarity with MS Windows 7, 8.2 and desktop applications
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN Technologies
- Familiarity with secure provisioning of smartphones, specifically iPhones, Androids and Blackberry's.
- Preferred previous Law Firm experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent work experience required. Preferred Credentials: -CompTIA A+-MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- -Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an expert in support Legal IT Software. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team and there will be plenty of opportunity to progress within the firm.
Please contact Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal for more information.
Apply for Technical Support Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly