- Contract type
Residential Conveyancer - A brilliant opportunity working with a highly reputed firm based near Leeds has arisen for a conveyancer available for a temporary position, starting as soon as possible until early September. The firm is well established and handles a broad range of conveyancing matters so you will need to have solid experience dealing with a variety of property matters in order to hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity to join a firm that is well reputed and friendly, with a supportive conveyancing team.
- Broad ranging role which will include a variety of residential conveyancing matters, including sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, mortgages and shared ownership.
- Temporary position to start as soon as possible.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience handling conveyancing matters, however this has been given as a guideline and candidates with equivalent experience are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to start on short notice.
- Well known firm handling very good quality work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this Residential Conveyancing role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly