Your new company
A highly regarded and well-established organisation, with several subsidiaries seek a Commercial Legal Counsel 2-4+ to join their reputable team in Berkshire .
Your new role
This is a very exciting opportunity, reporting to the CFO, you will cover a broad range of legal work such as:
- Providing general legal advice to all business areas in the organisation.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, heads of terms, procurement agreements, general client terms and conditions, IP/IT agreements, NDAs and ad-hoc agreements.
- Identifying and mitigate legal risk in line with the business' aims.
- Keeping up to date with laws and regulations which affect the business and advising on any changes or actions needed.
- Providing timely, high quality advice on a wide range of legal issues including trademarks, property matters, data protection, anti-bribery and general compliance.
- Liaising with external lawyers where required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified solicitor with 2-4+ years PQE with proven commercial contracts experience gained either in Private Practice or In-house. You will have broad experience of Corporate / Commercial contracts.
What you'll get in return An encouraging and friendly office environment offering a challenging and stimulating work load, supported by a superb Paralegal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.