1 day left
- Contract type
This entrepreneurial and forward-thinking company is known as a market leader in logistics and waste management services. They have grown from a small company 40 years ago, to now be a market leader with an incredibly strong name in London and the South East. Their unrivaled expertise in logistics, security, waste management, infrastructure and airport solutions have allowed them to expand by 25% over the last two years. They have recently been involved in some of the most demanding construction projects in the UK, involving several very well-known, iconic buildings. The company has got a very friendly, supportive and dynamic culture; you will find the staff is invested in, they have an excellent track record for nurturing talent. Now is an exciting time to join with further growth planned over the next 24 months, with many exciting projects in the pipeline.
This Legal Counsel role will be based out of their head office based in Harrow, North London.
The company has always used external Solicitors for all their legal matters, working closely with a couple of legal 500 law firms, with sometimes having their Lawyers working in-house on secondments. While these relationships will continue for certain matters, they are seeking a Head of Legal / Legal Counsel to join the company. This is a key hire for the firm; you will sit at board level and be involved in strategy, risk, compliance and have the opportunity to add real value to the business while having the opportunity to make a big impact.
Your role will be wide ranging and will include; Compliance, Complex commercial contracts, Employment Law, Risk Management and you will advise external advisors. This role will include you working closely with the Managing Director. The broadness of the role will make for an interesting position.
- You will be a Corporate / Commercial Lawyer with at least eight years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
- Ideally, you will have worked In-House before, although for the right candidate this is not essential
- This role comes with very good earning potential and good prospects
- Experience of working for logistic companies would be of real advantage
- You should be ambitious and be able to think outside of the box
- Salary is negotiable depending on your background, although up to £115k, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join a fast-growing logistics company based in Harrow, Middlesex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly