Senior System Developer
1 day left
- Contract type
A top 200 UK Law Firm is looking for a Senior Business Systems Developer. This firm has developed massively and have ambitious plans for growth in the future.
This would suit you if you have proven intellectual ability, excellent interpersonal skills and a drive to exceed. In return, you will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 (DOE) and a chance to progress located in a state of the art office.
Just some of the benefits include: - Private health scheme - Personal health insurance - 26 days holidays + public holidays.
You will be an experienced developer with a keen eye for design and attention to detail. Working as part a close-nit team, you will be a great team player and possess a genuine aptitude to learn.
Skills & experience:
- Significant software development experience and experience of developing web based, database driven solutions
- Thorough knowledge of reporting tools such as SQL or Qlikview
- Significant experience of the following .NET Development (C#/VB) ASP.Net Webforms (HTML/CSS) SQL 2012, Stored procedures, views, Linked systems, Transact SQL Restful & Soap WebServices
- Knowledge of either financial, legal or similar systems / workflow solutions
- Integration experience within a Microsoft Office environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior developer to take the next step in their career.
For more information, contact Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal or apply to be immediately considered.
Apply for Senior System Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly