1 day left
- Contract type
If you are a NQ or junior commercial litigator wishing to handle a varied commercial litigation caseload as part of a highly regarded Legal 500 commercial litigation team in the Thames Valley, then our client would like to hear from you!
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Joining a busy, yet friendly and supportive team
- Handling a mixed contentious caseload to include commercial and contractual disputes, property and land related disputes, insurance, professional negligence, employment, contentious probate matters, mediation and ADR
- Playing an active part in furthering the firm's online business development
- Ongoing training as required
- A clear career path with genuine progression prospects and the opportunity to develop
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits.
It is envisaged that this role would suit an enthusiastic NQ to two years' qualified commercial litigator, however applications from more experienced candidates with the relevant experience will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.
Apply for Commercial Litigator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly